Information clause concerning collection of personal data of authors and reviewers
Hereby I would like to inform all concerned parties of the following:
- National Centre of Public Health and Hygiene - Institute of Health in Warsaw based in Warszawa, ul. Chmielna 2, is the administrator of your personal data (Personal Data Administrator), hereinafter referred to as the Administrator; the Administrator performs data processing operations concerning your personal data,
- Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of editing/reviewing of the manuscript and will not be made available to any other recipients,
- Submitting your manuscript for print/review process will constitute the legal basis for the processing of your personal data,
- Submitting of the data is required to conclude a contract, otherwise no contract may be concluded,
- You have the right:
- to demand from the Administrator access to your personal data, to rectify your personal data, to remove them or restrict the scope of your personal data peocessing,
- to object to such processing,
- to transfer data,
- to lodge a complaint to a supervisory body,
- to retract your consent to have your personal data processed.
- Your personal data is not subject to automated individual decison making, including profiling,
- Your personal data will be stored by the Chairman of the Editorial Board and archived on two storage media, of which one will be kept at the seat of the Publisher (Wydawnictwo Naukowe IZWW). The data will be stored in a manner preventing access by third parties.